The new Audi saloon condenses the A8-style technological sophistication into a beautifully proportioned executive class silhouette. Containing an All-digital control system, comprehensive connectivity, and mild hybrid technology the new Audi A6 will be available to order in the UK this summer.
- 3.0 TFSI & TDI engines available at launch
- MMI touch response display, which almost disappears into an aluminium clip when switched off.
- Optional MMI navigation plus – a media hub with a new design and high speed data transfer offers a host of new navigation features, such as a self learning function which generates intelligent search suggestions based on the driven routes.
- Optional Audi connect key can be used to replace the conventional vehicle key.
- Innovative new suspension options and progressive steering
- Driver assistance systems such as the parking pilot and the garage pilot.
- Mild hybrid technology - in real-world driving, the MHEV technology reduces fuel consumption by up to 0.7 litres per 100 kilometres (62 miles).
UK pricing and specifications have yet to be announced, but if you would like to to be kept up to date on details for the new Audi A6 then please contact your local Essex & M25 Audi centre to register your interest.
A first class journey with a business class ticket – Audi is upgrading the A6, integrating many of the refinements and innovations that have been so widely acclaimed in the latest A8 luxury flagship into an all-new eighth generation