New MINI John Cooper Works highlights
- 2.0 litre MINI TwinPower Turbo Technology engine
- 231hp and 320Nm of torque: 0-62 mph in as little as 6.1 seconds
- 10 per cent more power & 23 per cent more torque than previous JCW
- Acceleration from 50-75 mph in new MINI JCW now 10 per cent quicker
- Race-car sensations with package of new JCW modifications
The new MINI John Cooper Works Hatch is priced from £23,050.
NEW MINI JCW. THE MOST POWERFUL MINI TO DATE
The new MINI John Cooper Works Hatch will be the most powerful MINI ever, with a 2.0 TwinPower Turbo engine pushing out a massive 231hp, yet still achieving 49.5mpg. The new MINI JCW has exclusive 17-inch John Cooper Works Race Spoke alloys, an aerodynamically optimised body design including distinctive side sill, rear apron design and JCW rear spoiler, and a package of suspension, brake and interior modifications. We can’t wait for it!